Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pinterest Obsession!

I recently discovered Pinterest.  I had never heard of it until people in my Indie Biz 3.0 class started talking about it.  LOVE!  It is one of those places that you can waste spend many hours discovering and drooling!
These are a few of the pictures I have pinned onto the Farmhouse board I created.  Oh. my. goodness.  The inspiration you can find on Pinterest!
 I have started some boards for the farmhouse we are hoping to build when we move back to Texas.  What a great place to keep all the ideas I run across online!  And every time you pin a picture to a board, it saves the url for that picture, so you can find your way back to the original source.  Sooo helpful.  Sometimes in the past I have saved a picture in my google notebook, and have wanted to go back to the blog or website I found it on, but have been unable to locate it.  With Pinterest I can always find my way back to the source!!
 If you want to see the boards I have started on Pinterest, go here.
Oh, how I WANT these lockers in a mudroom!!  Love!
If you are on Pinterest, I would love the link to your boards so I can browse!

Shannon

No comments: