Monday, April 11, 2011

Indie Business 3.0 Launch Party


I took the wonderful online class Indie Business 3.0 taught by Leigh-Ann, Jill Murno and Lisa Leonard.  It was so inspiring and helpful.  I still have a lot of material to work through.  I am in the middle of a move from KS to TX, so my shop is not fully stocked.  Sooo, now is not a time for me to launch new products, but a lot of my classmates are launching new shops, new products or new blogs.  There are some really cute places to visit in this list!

Happy clicking!!


New Shops!

My Happy CA
Sew Indy
Asymmetrical Joy
Stitched in Faith


New Blogs!
Sew Indy
My Simply Great Life
One Man, One Wife, and Our Life
Random Gypsy
Just Because
Blissful Creations
Pieces of Me
Sweeter Lemon
Remarkably Domestic

My Happy California
Asymmetrical Joy
Operation Stitch
Nola Love

New Products!
Little White Chapel
Froggy Girl Designs
Karis Kisses
Modern Republic
Fawn Over This
Kamika Kraftz
Some Odd Girl
Eleventh Monkey
Bonita Rose
Lou C's Designs
Pulp Sushi
Heart & Soul Pieces
The Luna Tree
Green Dandelion
Eef-Ink
Random Gypsy
Zuma Lilly
Lollipops
The Busy Bean
Linkel Designs
Funky Faith Designs
Buggle and Boo
JanMary Designs


Whew!  That's quite a list!  Hope you have time to visit a bunch of them.  There are some really cute items, pretty jewelry, fun things!

Good luck to all my classmates!

Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for celebrating with us, even though you're busy!!! Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway: http://11thmonkey.blogspot.com/2011/04/launch-day-giveaway.html!!! Thanks :).