Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Well, it has been a few days since I posted. I have been very busy. We will have 30 people here on the 4th of July to swim and eat. So I have been cleaning everything from top to bottom. And I had to finish painting the backs of the bookshelves for my studio. Then my husband put the backs on and got them into my room. One of my kids helped me collect the books from all over the house that were supposed to be in here. So now this room is put back together. I still have several projects that I have not even started on for this room - curtains, a dress form (can't wait to get her!!!), some more artwork on the walls - but I am very happy with how it looks so far!

Eventually there will be trim going up and down at the edges and where the units meet to cover up the edges. And there will be crown molding all the way across the top. Then they will look like one large built-in unit.


This is the inside of my closet. I can sit at my desk with the closet open and just turn back and forth from the closet to the desk. All my scrapbook supplies and jewelry making supplies are in this closet.
Below are a few of the thumb tacks I made from vintage jewelry.
I found this little glass bucket at a thrift store. It sits on my desk and holds scrapbooking and jewelry making tools.

In case I don't have time to post again before Friday -

Hope you all have a very happy 4th of July!

No comments: