Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ridding the World of
Ugly Light Fixtures
One Chandelier at a Time

Isn't this the cutest chandelier you have ever seen? My mom gave it to me for my birthday. And my husband hung it yesterday in my studio. It's wonderful!

Do you want to see the light that was in there before? Warning: it's reeaaally ugly!



Yeah, told you. Uuuug-ly. Why did they ever make those things???

Now, back to the pretty! It kind of looks like a crown upside down.

Don't you just love it? (By the way - they are on clearance at Lowe's right now!!)

Shannon

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Love it! Love it in the room! That was a great find!!
Jayne

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

EEEWWWW, your old one was ugly but the new one is to die for! At Lowe's? You gotta be kidding? I'd have believed you if you would have said you found it at an antique shop!!!! I just love it!
You lucky girl
everything vintage

trash talk said...

Shannon, that beauty is 2Die4. I'm heading over to my Lowe's tomorrow and see if they have one. I love it!
Debbie

Shellie said...

I love it in your room!! It is as pretty hanging as we thought it would be!! Great improvement over the old one.
Shellie

Coloradolady said...

Love this!! I am going to see if our Lowes has it...I doubt it....love your and it looks regal!