Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Porch Decorating


bh&g
I am hoping this weekend to do a little fall spruce-up of my front porch. I love the urn above - just get a big pumpkin from the grocery store and stick some fall foliage around it - either real from your trees, or silk from your Hobby Lobby.

And I love the chair below - a tumble of pumpkins and gourds. Doesn't that look great? The pumpkins stacked in the urn are cute, too. Or you could stack pumpkins in a bird bath. bh&g

I am so glad fall is finally here. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons!

Shannon

4 comments:

trash talk said...

Fall is my favorite too! I don't think it lasts long enough though!
Cute dog too!!!
Debbie

Nicole A. said...

I love fall and winter! They are my favorite! I am so excited for fall to be here! Love the pictures, thanks for sharing!

w00ts up said...

Love it! Fall decorating is so fun! Love the pictures you posted!

Jayne said...

I want my porch to look like yours!
Happy Fall!
Jayne