Sunday, June 22, 2008


For the last couple of weeks I have been reading some of the most amazing blogs. Women who have created beautiful homes, and now are creating beautiful blogs to show us their homes. I created this blog about a year and a half ago. But I did not know anything about it, never figured out how to post a picture, I posted a few times, it was very boring. I gave up. But the beautiful blogs I have been visiting lately have inspired me to try again. And I actually figured out how to upload this picture of my basement family room all by myself -- I am so proud! I usually have to get my kids to help me with a new computer thing.

I want to get a different template for my blog, but at the moment all I know how to do is choose a pre-set template. I will have to investigate this very soon. If I am going to make this blog as beautiful and inspiring as the blogs I have been reading, I have a LOT of learning to do. So come back soon and see if I have figured out anything else! And have a great day!

No comments: