Friday, June 27, 2008

I really like the way my little bulletin boards turned out. I finally finished and hung all four. I bought these frames at Hobby Lobby and took the glass out, added 12 x 12 scrapbook paper, pre-cut 12 x 12 cork board, put the backing back on, and had a quick, wonderful bulletin board. The frames are the perfect size for the paper and cork board. I may periodically change the photos or the embellishments. They look just the way I had hoped!
I also added this little cast iron soap dish to my desk and filled it with some vintage jewelry. I love the look of this. I wish I had a better digital camera. The one I am using does NOT take good close up pictures at all!!!! That may be on my Christmas wish list! By the way, Christmas is only 180 days away!!!!


I think I may try to make a trip to a couple of thrift stores today and look for more vintage jewelry.
Have a great Friday!

No comments: