Monday, September 01, 2008


Fun, Laughter and Some Accomplishments
Last week my mom packed her home office into her car (I mean, like everything except her desk and chair!) and came up for a visit. We had a wonderful week. We laughed until we cried, we visited our favorite stores here, we went to a fall decorating seminar at one of our favorite stores, and we worked on our Etsy stores and blogs. We are both fairly new to blogging, so we still have a lot to learn. And we both began stocking our Etsy stores for the first time - we stayed up till 5:00 a.m. on Thursday night getting this done! (And, as you can imagine, we got a little loopy - at about 3:30 or so we kind of lost it, and we were laughing so much that we woke my hubby up - he got on his computer for a little while till we got a grip and quieted down some. Oops.)

My mom has loaded quite a bit into her Etsy store - go here to check it out: My Song Within. She has some wonderful scripture pictures and greeting cards! Also go visit her blog at My Song Within.

I have only listed two items in my Etsy store, but more is coming soon!
It was a wonderful week. Now it is back to the grindstone. But. . . fall is just around the corner! And, in case you didn't know, Christmas is only 114 days away!!!!


Shannon

No comments: