Hope your year has been a great one! I have been counting down till Christmas since December 26th of last year. So I am reallllly excited that we are finally getting close. You know, I think my dream job would be to work for you! Creating new things every year for all the people who love Christmas as much as we do! If you ever have an opening in your "Dream It, Create It" department, please let me know!
Well, here is my wish list for this year. I don't want all of this (well, I do, but...). I am just giving you quite a few options to choose from, so you can surprise me!
- some silver trappings for my house (duh!) - I love old sugar & creamer sets, salt & pepper shakers, tea pots, butter dishes, serving pieces, elaborate candelabras, etc.
- vintage, sparkly, rhinestone jewelry
- vintage pearl jewelry
- heads to add to my collection of ladies and gentlemen
- a beautiful, old chandelier dripping in crystals for my dining room
- and I always love to get new Christmas decorations!
- a new cell phone - WITH internet access - I want one with a full keyboard, and probably a touch screen - you see, I want to be able to post to my blog and twitter and facebook from my phone AND be able to read all the blogs I follow from my phone - I really need the internet access!
- and while you are at the Verizon store, could you get me a Verizon wireless card for my laptop so I can get internet access on my laptop from ANYWHERE
- a vintage dress form with the wire cage at the bottom so Francesca has a friend
I can't wait till I can start actually decorating for Christmas! It must be wonderful to live at the North Pole and be able to keep your Christmas decorations up all year round! And have a fire always going in the fireplace. Hot chocolate or Starbucks Peppermint Mocha every night. Christmas cookies every day. Oh, really Santa, if you need some help, please call me!
Red Writing had a great idea to help us keep in touch with you better - you should get Mrs. Claus to set you up a Facebook page!
I can't wait till you stop by! I will leave some milk and fudge out for you!
For more Christmas lists, be sure to follow Red Writing's 12 Weeks of Christmas!